Friday, March 6, 2009

To Marissa:

Dearest Marissa,
You have to be the most incredible best friend I could ever ask for. I dont know how I survive during our fights, its like my other/better half is missing. You have been through everything with me. I cant even describe it. You have seen every stage of my changing, and you have seen every crush, heartbreak, fights with friends. We have gone through so much good, yet held hands through the bad. we always have eachothers backs. We are going to go through life laughing and holding hands along the way, I refuse to walk down the asile unless your my maid of honor, you have to hold my dress while I pee, make a toast and tell everyone how funny we are, I want you to sit with me while we just ramble on about our children, get coffee together, raise our kids together, and just enjoy life. we will be by eachothers sides.

Now Im going to get sentimental, when we fight, I lose a part of me, I forget how to function, Its like a breakup, I just cry, sleep and pick at food or stuff my face. I become short with everyone, and look through pictures and sulk. and then when I see you as fusion or something, I usually break down, then when I hear that your sad I immeditaley just worry, I try to get everyone to help you. I hate seeing you sad, I put on an act that Im okay, but I never am, because I dont know how to be a normal human without you. you are my sanity and my nice half. I am so protective of you.

Its weird how much highschool tears people apart, but I have realized that were inseperable. your the one I call to tell good news, or cry to. I can tell you EVERYTHING, because I trust you. I trust you with my secrets, my life, you never give up. Im sorry when I yell or do stupid things and dont let you have a say, your opinion comes first and I always listen, I always try to take your advice. I love you more than words can say, you are everything to me, I couldnt ask for anyone better, forever and always<3

Love,
Natle<3


ps. your my person.

No comments: