Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gossip.

It has been pointed out latley by friends, stupid facebook tagging pictures, and whatnot. I need to stop gossiping, I dont want to wake up one day and realize I ruined people with my gossip. What I thought was harmless talk, is already hurting people I care about. I used to just shut people out when they confronted me on it, untill I started realizing what it was doing to the people I love. I hate that it has this control on my life. I dont want to wake up in 15 years and be that mother that still gossips, I dont want to hurt anyone, I tried to convince myself I was helping. I cant lose friends anymore. I need to stop. I hate when people gossip about me, what makes me any different than them, I guess it was my way of escaping everything. but I need to stop, cause its ridiculous and stupid.

Gossip hurts people. even harmless words still hurt because it makes you wonder what else you say. I dont want this reputation anymore.

No comments: