Sunday, March 15, 2009

stupid rant.

I have so much on my mind, and its like this feeling that I cant escape my thoughts.
It seems as for a while I had the ability to stand up for myself, and I was so proud of myself. Im losing that. I let you walk all over me and I just sit there, I let you make fun of me, call me out, ignore me and all that, but now Im just afraid to stand up for myself. and I am so afraid of losing you, so I take it, but it really is starting to hurt.

another thing that really annoys me lately is the need for everyone to tease me because Im not the most intelligent. I honestly am not like downright stupid. Im just a silly person, so half of the time Im not serious. But I know have fun, and I think that my skills will get me through life, rather than being booksmart. I have alot going for me, I dont have to have 4.5 just to have a good enough future.


and I keep thinking this will get easier. but each day it gets worse and worse.

No comments: