Monday, March 2, 2009

Its come to my attention.

I am a person that is becoming unrecognizable. I have found the old me slipping through the cracks of life. I no longer am easy going and funny and innocent, it has been pointed out that I use words like fuck, shit, damn, dick, and any possible cuss word that pops in my head, and its not really popular with my friends. I look back at all these incredible friends I once had and regret letting them walk away, I regret pulling away from everyone and becoming a hermit. I dont know who I am anymore. my style, friends, word choice, outlook and whatnot has changed, I have become more independent at times, but also very attached when upset, I am holding on to the few people I have and I feel like each day is a struggle. I dont know if I like the new me. Im fucking sick of it.

No comments: