Sunday, March 15, 2009

I wish I wsh I wish

heres my selfish rant of everything I wish:
I wish I didnt like you this much.
I wish your words didnt hurt more than anyones.
I wish I could be in Poland again, or travel the world.
I wish you werent sad anymore.
I wish I was stronger.
I wish "it" didnt consume my life for so long.
I wish I never had to fall for you and watch you be with her.
I wish I could be the stability you long for.
I wish it didnt scare me to let you care.
I wish you were happy.
I wish I was happy.
I wish I could drive.
I wish I didnt have to depend on anyone.
I wish I was married with children.
I wish you and him happiness.
I wish I could see that look on your face when I sang.
I wish I could hug you one more time.
I wish you could still play the guitar while I fell asleep.
I wish I could change my last words.
I wish you knew how much we all cared.
I wish I could fix that feeling of brokeness you feel.
I wish I could make all your problems dissapear for a day.
I wish you could see me now.
I wish you were here to set me straight.
I wish I never became addicted to it.
I wish I could play the piano.
I wish everyone was hapiness.
I wish you were financially stable.
I wish Berkeley was closer.
I wish I could see you, hug you, and hear you.
I wish I could sew.
I wish I was smarter.
I wish I wasnt so selfish.

I wish I wish I wish.

No comments: