Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am so sorry that you are hurting this much, I cant find the words to describe how much that phonecall broke my heart, you mean the world to me, you are my biggest role model. Please dont ever think you have dissapointed me, I admire you more than anybody and I will always love you. You are beautiful, smart, funny, strong and intelligent. you are someone I have always looked up to. you have saved me and I feel so helpess just sitting her watching you struggle. your in every prayer, your on my mind all the time, and I am not letting go of this untill I have you back, because my life has been shit without you. I feel more alone than ever, your practically my mother, you took care of me when nobody else wanted to, life without you is so boring and sad. please pull through, cause its eating away at me. I want nothing but the best for you. You are strong, I know you can do this.

No comments: