Sunday, February 1, 2009

party.

so I was totally nervous about my party, thinking that everyone was going to cancel and that it would be very dull. I kept getting anxious. thinking what if nobody has fun? but then as everyone started to show up , I felt my anxiety lessen, It was SO good to see the friends I missed. to hug everyone and feel the love! To feel like it was all going to be good! I loveloveloved everyone that came. It was really good having the guitars and singing outside! and having everyone just laughing and dancing and smiling. Nothing negative mattered, and there was no drama. For one night everything was okay! and I got to see all my friends! I was so happy last night, then the night ended with allie, kellen, ray, heather, sean, dylan and I just sitting around talking, dancing, being creepy and me being classy in my sweats! Oh what a night to remember.

<3

No comments: