Friday, February 6, 2009

dream life.

once a project, now a blog!

The assignment was as easy as this, write my ideal life. I thought to myself this is going to be an easy A, I can make everything exactly how I want it, perfect. Reality is life if nothing remotely close to perfection. Why would I lie to myself and pretend that life is perfect when in reality it is not. Life can be incredible, but never perfect. In this “dream” life I dream of being married young, and being in the prime of my life. I want it to be like Cinderella where my night in shining armor comes along and sweeps me off my feet. I would meet the man I would spend my life with. He would be an unimaginable person with a great smile that made me weak in the knees, and a musician who had so much passion for the words he sang and the chords he played. I would look into his eyes and know I would be happy forever. He would look at me with the same passion that I saw my Grandparents look at each other with. I would get butterflies every time I saw him, the same butterflies my aunt still gets with my uncle. It would be the love you see in movies but my own love story. Then comes our wedding, a simple and intimate wedding with the people that mean the most to us. It would be in a quaint chapel, the chapel that a child dreams about. A little white chapel with stain glass windows. Our reception would be loud and exciting with lots of dancing and celebrating. Our honeymoon would be very low key but all about us. It would not be about sights we see or the things we collect, but the memories and pictures and the laughter and love we share. Obviously, we would fight, but as I said previously life is not perfect. We would find a small house just outside the city. It would be a neighborhood ideal for a family. In the early stages he would surprise me with the perfect gift, an open space that he bought for my bakery. My bakery took up most of my time, but there was always time for my husband. Then we were blessed with our first child, our son. Life seemed as if it could not get any better. I was in love with the man of my dreams and had a beautiful son. That’s when our second blessing came into this world, our daughter. From that point on God blessed us with 2 more incredible girls. This was my dream as a child. A beautiful wedding, the perfect family and my own bakery.

didnt have the end saved. this is it so far.

1 comment:

C8 said...

this got me teary girl!
this life can be and will be yours!!!