Monday, February 9, 2009

new life.

I feel like this is the start of a new life, without you, trust me, I don't think this is for the better. I don't think I'm happy with this decision. I don't think I'm going to stop crying anytime soon! I don't know how to accept that were done, you were always there, in the 17 years of my life you have been my greatest memory. you were there through every death, birth, weddings, breakups, everything in my life! the laughter, the tears, the fighting, the dancing, the jokes, the vacations, everything, truth is I was always happiest with you. but then things changed, we fought more than ever, the fights weren't out of annoyance, the words became harsher, and we fought to hurt each other. we fought to break each other down and make a point. it hurt, and I pulled away, I stopped talking to you, we stopped sharing our problems, the fights continued and we had new friends, a bad one happened, my life was a disaster, I didn't know who to run to, with good and bad news, and now I have to start over, I have to make new friends, find someone else to celebrate with, find someone else to cry with, I have to start over, and god am I terrified, I'm crying right now, as I'm putting the past to rest, remembering the good, and crying over our future, because this is the hardest thing to face. Its hard to say goodbye to you.because as much as you refuse to believe it, you were always the most important friend to me, deep down, you were always first, but now were done and I'm starting fresh, and I don't want to, not one bit, I don't want to say goodbye to you and everything we built. this is like the worst breakup I will go through. because saying goodbye to you is saying goodbye to my other half, so I wish you all the best, so heres to you, and your new life.


goodbye<3

1 comment:

Larry Lohan said...

cheer up little lady, it's a big world out there