Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It seems

That I havent been in much of the blogging mood latley.one thought that remains constant on my mind is summer! Oh boy do I miss it! I really miss the sun on my face and the sand on my skin! I miss the ocean, I miss laying in the grass in the park with a breeze hitting my shoulders, I miss no makeup, sun dresses and ponytails!I miss constant friend time and no school, being able to stay out all night, the bonfires, I miss waking up to a day ahead of me, with no plans, just the freedom of summer! I love summer adventures with days in ventura and santa monica! I miss concerts, and dinner partiess! I miss trips to the beach at night! I miss late nights of venting, gossip and guitars, sining, laying under the stars and just being with my friends! I cant describe how incredible last summer was, lets hope this one is even better! Hooray for summer, Hooray!Hooray!

well today I officially failed my nutrition final! haaha. I guess I should pay attention in my classes instead of sitting in the back with heather laughing! and right now Im watiing to go to lalos, so im attempting my math homework as I wait! anyways, I am really lucky to have the feww friends I have left, Im very excited for the next few weeks! and Im looking for a job! something to occupy my day!

<3

No comments: