Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Only you understand the reason I am listing to since youve been gone while writing this.

You are my best friend, I cant even describe how lost I am, I sit here daily just looking through pictures, messages and what not wondering how this happened. You were supposed to be my maid of honor, Now who will be? I cant imagine my wedding day without you, I cant imagine walking down the isle and searching for your face and it not being there. I cant imagine planning a wedding without you, I cant imagine having a family without you, who will come over, sip coffee and just stare at our kids and laugh at all the things they do. Who will I cry to? who will I laugh with? Who will I call at 3 in the morning to tell the good and bad news? I dont want to imagine going to coffee with anyone else, I don't want to imagine raising a family without you as my best friend, I cant imagine graduation,weekends, summer, or birthdays without you. I cant imagine my life without you, I miss you.In my future, you were the one person I always imagined being there, being my support and my best friend. I cant do this without you. who will hold my dress at my wedding when I pee, who will help me get ready? who will laugh so hard that they cant breathe? honestly, nobody can ever fill your shoes, and all the plans I have dont look as good, if your not there.



I miss you.


You're my person.

1 comment:

Larry Lohan said...

I want to be your person.

my cutie pie.

let me be your person.