Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh washington!

today heather and I were at its a grind, Oh Of Course! Anyways we were talking about going to Washington, and you don't understand how much I love Washington, seeing my aunt is possibly the greatest thing to look forward to! Anyways after an eventful outing with mom dad and Delaney, Heather decides to casually ask my Mother what her plans for the summer are, we then proceeded to convince my mother to road trip with Heather, my Brother, and Myself! And as I sat there I got so excited as my mother seemed to ease into the idea, its as if shes really considering it. How incredible it would be to share Washington with my best friend, the late nights outside, bonfires, the walks, picking fruit, shoping in the city, FARMERS MARKETS! all of it, Washington is when Im happiest. If the roadtrip doesnt work, then hello plane, I dont care what it takes. I cant wait to walk around in the beautiful city, or walk with all the trees, the idea of lakes, bonfires and animals. its all so exciting! Lets hope it happens<3

No comments: