Friday, January 30, 2009

helpless.

I feel so helpless right now, you always have been there for me, You practically raised me, I have always looked up to you, you werre my role model growing up, I was so proud to hang out with you. You were my beautiful, cool, older sister! thats what I told everyone. Then when you moved away I was devestated, I remember being so excited when you would come home I would be so excited! then when my dad had his heartattack I remember you coming home to take care of me, I remember our sleepovers and all the pictures we took, I remember the laughing the dancing, the baking. Then when you moved back this last year, I reemmber being SOO excited, this past year you have saved me from my worst year. you always took me away when things were messy, you gave me advice, you took me to dinner and let me cry. you became my sister again.I felt so safe with you, all our adventrues and shopping sprees, oh the people we met, the guys who hit on us. you gave me the most laughs! Your car was sacred, and so much was said and screamed in it. the tears, the laughter, the gossip. everything. you became the person I trusted, you always took care of heather and I. I love you so much, and now without you, I feel Helpless, I hate seeing you like this. I miss you more than words can say.


<3

No comments: