Thursday, January 29, 2009

why?

do these dumb scenarios always happen to heather and I?

we always have dumb problems that nobody else has to face! Like today, while dying my hair heather decides to shake the bottle and the dye goes everywhere! all over me, the counter, my cd player, my phone and the cabinets! and of course it instantly stained the cabinets! so of course not being able to get it out we head to michaels to buy paint! we get paint that of course DOESNT match, come home and go to paint over it, its so much lighter than my cabinets, so we call heathers mom, and andrew searching for help, but of course nobody will help us! so we try every cleaning product in my house and none works, so now I have to fess up to my mom!

why us?

oh and I hate being sick! Better heal before saturday or im going to scream!


<3

No comments: