Friday, January 23, 2009

curious.

So tonight, at missys party I decided to get my fortune read, I proceed to pick 3 cars, all of them had to do with marriage and building a family, the person I marry was said to be strong and stable. then she proceeded to tell me I would have 4 children! I dont think this could be true, but I wish with everything I have that it would all end up this way, that this would be my life. I want to be a wife and a mother so terribly! Is it wrong to hope this all is the way it ends up? what if that waas my life!


I have been thinking alot about being a mom latley, more than normal. the idea of a child depending on me that much makes me so happy! how incredible it will feel, to be a mother, and to have someones life in my hands! Oh to be a mom, its going to be so much fun!

I lovelovelove the idea of my future.

No comments: