Saturday, January 3, 2009

uncle gene.

today I told the story of your death, I fought the whole time to hold back the tears as I explained everything, but you know what I realized? even though It was the hardest thing, I have learned so much and become so much stronger, Allthough I last all hope, in the end I pulled through, I have realized every effect it has had oon my life, and now Im going to tell all the good instead of ddwelling on the bad. I am crying so hard writing this. but lets just say the goodtimes with you always outweighed the bad, you shared me LOVE of movies, I loved our sunday movie days where we would rent new and classics and I would cook and you would bring the movies and we would just cuddle up on the couch and watch these movies then the minnute they ended, we gave our opinions. I miss the text messaging, the random jokes or fun facts you would send me while I was in school, I loved ventura with you, I loved our last trip to ventura, when you tried on every hat and got very in to character. you made me laugh harder than anyone, and when I cried you either played your guitar, sang to me or put on frank sinatra and danced with me until I was okay, I still fall asleep to songs like rocky raccoon and milx sex and cookies, and pencil thin mustache. I listen to those songs and imagine you singing them to me, I always looked up to you, your passion for music was so incredible to me, I always bragged about you, you always made me smile and laugh and I never hated spending time with you. you never were afraid to go out of your element for me, I would always ask you to bake with me, you would, regardless of it you wanted to, and music was our love we shared. you would let me call you at anytime and pick me up if I needed to get away, you always planned fun days where we would just spend time totgether, you had so many stories from traveling, even though we had our fights, I never stopped loving you, I never doubted that you loved me with everything you had, and I never felt like a burden to you, I love you unncle gene, more than anyone <3

and Im still thinking of you, Im at peace, but I still remember you<3

No comments: