Wednesday, January 21, 2009

importance.

I want to feel important to someone, I want to take care of them, I want to cry with them, I want to laugh with someone, dance, take pictures and just remember all the good, and let go of the bad, I want to feel like they need me! like Im so important that life would be different without me! I want to care about someone with all I have, I want to be a mom, I want to hold a child and know that there life is in my hands, and feel the unfailing love of a child! I want them to cry and run to me, or cuddle in my arms and feel safe, I want to hold them and be there through the good and bad, and just remind them, that im always there. I want to feel needed by a child. know they are dependent on me! What a great feeling.

1 comment:

C8 said...

I need someone like this lately. It's all you nats.