Thursday, January 22, 2009

cant stop laughing.

okay, so funniest night I have had in so long.
its around 10 30 and heather and I say our goodbyes, and my mother proceeds to take heather home. I go back to my life, and my mother returns, my parents go to bed, and I return to the computer, my house is dark and Im listening to music, then I hear banging at my door! Its 11 30 and I look out the keyhole and its pitch black, the dogs are going crazy and my mom runs down, and yells, "who is it?" and we hear a faint "Its me, I got locked out!" we open the door to heather panting. she proceeds to explain, how she was locked out and how she kept banging on the door and she rang the bell and robin wouldnt wake up! and she didnt have her key, I ask her why she didnt call and she reminds me that her phone was dead! so now i am laughing hysterically, cant breathe and heather is sleeping over, my mother made up the couch, and now im sitting here trying not to laugh anymore, realizing heather is frustrated! but i cant help to laugh that this is our lives, that situations like this follow us, and now Im sitting here with heather, who keep in mind i hate, and listening to music.


this is our lives, why wouldnt you want to be our best friend?

No comments: