Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hm.

so today I helped heather move, I cant imagine how weird it was for her. It was weird for me to sit there and help her pack her things up, then drive 5 minutes to a room that once was heidis. I cant help but wonder when I will move out, whether it will be a dorm room or an aparment with my close friends, I sure hope not a dorm room. anyways, My birthday is in 4 days! and also, its weird not talking to you, theres so many things I need advice on, and so many things I wish I could tell you, but I cant.

today, driving around with heather, blasting music, singing and dancing felt so right, haah. I know it sounds weird, but I couldnt stop laughing and smiling, I found myself almost in tears, heather has been there through the good and the bad and when I waas upset or crying my eyes out or just laughing, music and signing and dancing in the care with heather was always the cure, so lets just say tonight, I was happy to regain that feeling that nothing else matters :) music has an incredible effect on me, some may call it weird, I call it love!

No comments: