Thursday, April 23, 2009

I know you hate the mushy stuff.

Dearest Shmeath,
as I write you this I cant contain the smile on my face :) You are amazing, I cant imagine anyone else I would rather call a best friend. You are so patient, honest, beautiful, laid back, silly, and compassionate, you have stuck by the sides of many people through the good and bad, You got me through all the trials I created for myself. You are not afraid to be honest, but I know its all because you care. I know I annoy you sometimes and we bicker and snap, but I honestly am so lucky to have you. You never seize to amaze me.

You have made your way into my familys hearts. Not only does my mother explain to everyone that you are her daughter as well, my own father, the same grumpy one who cant stand us never fails to acceeppt you are part of my family, and same with Taylor. My granga and aunts and uncles all expect you around. My mother cares about you more than any friend I have ever had, she always asks about you when she hasnt seen you for 2 days, she always tells everyone about you. I hope you know that you will always be welcome here.

You have changed me more than any friend I have ever had. You are the strongest person and you have taught me how to stand up for myself, take criticism, and how to stay strong and love who I am. You teach me lessons daily. I love driving with you, singing, sunglasses, dresses, sunshine, beach days, the pool, driving for no reason, all the food places we expierience, making modeling videos and moshing. I simply adore you, You will always be the friend who has put a mark on my heart. I love you so much!

Love,
Daws

No comments: