Thursday, April 2, 2009

Avacadoss

Sometimes I cant even describe how funny my life is....
This morning after a good sleep I was craving avacados and I simply asked my father to head over to our friend ralphs so he could pick a few from the ranch, I head out for the day and later pull up with marissa and heather and my dad is holding about 5 avacados, In excitment I jump out of the car and look in the trunk to see a good trunk full of avacados. I look at heather and we just laugh, later on were unloading the trunk and a full target back for heather and it breaks and we are chasing after them, then after 3 buckets inside we finally have them in and then take about 15 to marissas and I pawned like 20 on heather, A rough estimate in the end, there were around 125 avacados. too funny to describe!

No comments: