Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008.

so of course I have to blog about the new year, DUH!
okay so 2008 was a messy year, To be honest, I wish it never happened, If I could take it back I would in a heartbeat. I would hold on to friends and not let them walk away thinking they will come back. I live in the suburbs, Pathetic! I hate it here, nothing interesting, same people. No new faces, I wish I lived in portland orgeon. I wish I could just pack up and leave this all behind. throughout this year I have lost a few friends and gained some INCREDIBLE ones . I have learned alot about myself and my life. I have had a year of joy, smiles, laughter, years, screaming, fighting, fixing things, and just livivng life. I have learned that you have to hold on to those you love and dont take anyone for granted. I couldnt have gotten through this year without heather or erin, Heather was my sanity, the one who saw me cry at my worst, complain in my problems, run away in fear, and scream and let my anger out. She was the one who basically kept me going, and erin, she was the one that protected me, always had my best intrest at heart, took me away when I needed it and listened and helped me through, when kicked out, I stayed with her, and she just helped me through it all. These two people are the most incredible to me, I cant imagine how I would have survived this year without them, I really do miss the highschool sometimes, mostly cause I miss seeing my friends.

Lets hope 2009 is a good one.

No comments: