Sunday, October 19, 2008

Realization,

I have come to the realization that its easier to say you're not going to care than actually putting it to action, I keep telling myself I wont care about those who hurt me but my heart wont let that happen. I have realized that my faith is the only stability I have anymore. I have realized I cry a lot, I also realize I am loud and obnoxious and I guess its to the point where I'm losing those I love.

I realized I am at my happiest when I'm baking, cleaning,babysitting, or entertaining my friends.
I love late nights of cooking quesdillas and sitting on my couch listening to Norah Jones :]
I have realized the important things.
I can survive what the world throws at me with the help of my faith, family, and friends.


I am going to make it :]

No comments: